Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas & New Year's Eve as I have. The year looks very promising. I have come up with a few resolutions for myself.

1. first I have been running and preparing for the Austin Marathon. Which is just around the corner. Feb. 14,2010. This will be my 3rd time to run the Austin Marathon.

2. To do a better job on my blog. To post more: a card of the day/week, a scrapbook layout, projects that I make etc.

3. Try to work on my side home business. I have been selling The Angel Company(TAC) products for some time now. OKAY! Selling could be an exaggeration. I am not a sales person at all. So It's mainly for my addiction, hoarding, collecting. What ever you want to call it. I do it for me. Especially since we have moved to a small, small town with no where to shop for supplies. Wal-mart has only so much, and how many times can you go there. So the goal is to start sending out flyers, monthly. With specials, info and anything else going on with TAC. So lets see if I can do this.

so far this is what I have come up with. Not to many so hopefully I can accomplish them.
Have a great day! And see you soon.

No comments: