Thursday, October 22, 2009

Diaper Cake

Diaper Cake(Winnie the Pooh) made for a co-worker for my husband who works with all men and 2 ladies. So I was asked to make this for her. As you can tell the theme is Winnie The Pooh. I love making these, they are so much fun to shop for and really easy to make. Especially since it's not for me. I cut out the babies name on the cricut and hung it down the cake. I do have better pictures, BUT my camera for some reason is only downloading half of my pictures from my camera. So I am trying to figure out what is going on. I have lost so many pictures this way. I've gotten smart, only took a while to realize it, but now I don't delete the pictures from my camera when I download my pictures. So lets see if I can figure this out.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: