Friday, May 29, 2009

CD photo cube












So sorry it took so long to post the pictures of the photo cube.
Here's my sample. I inserted chipboard inside so I am able to hold many supplies. Got my idea from a fellow angel paper jewels website. She has a great site and wonderful projects.

Hopefully soon I will post the frame we made. I had a sample, BUT we had a little accident with one of the frames. So my sample went to Jennifer C. As soon as I get it together and make another one i will post it.

4 comments:

Jewels said...

Hi Myssy,
I love your cube. Cute pictures and I love your divider!
Thanks for the shout out!
Jewels

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

This is such a good idea with the chipboard. Thanks for joining us at P3 for this month's challenge.

Sandy

Kim said...

Love your cool photo cube! Thanks so much for playing along at Papercubed!

Lorrinda said...

Great idea for all those extra cd cases! Love this!